Thursday 13 March 2014

Do you wann be a billionare....Simple Adorable facts...

Sharing a wonderful info-graphics from +Entreprenure, I loved it how good habits are not just for books but are actually common thread in real life for real people Our kids need to know this for sure (my son has reduced this TV time drastically after seeing this :) & am trying  to get up early :)) If this graphics not readable, please click on below link for better view-
http://www.entrepreneur.com/Habits-worlds-wealthiest-people-infographic.jpg
Must -  paste on study wall & click 'follow' in life....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my post and taking time to post the comment. I shall respond to you comment asap.

PS: Do mention your name when you post comment so I know, unless you intend to keep it anonymous :). In some cases comment is appearing as anonymous...

Warm regards
Smrati Mehta